ISUH Institutional Memberships
About Our Institutional Memberships
The International Society of Urban Health (ISUH) is the only global non-governmental organization solely focused on advancing urban health and health equity by addressing the broader determinants of health. Institutional members allow ISUH to further its mission and reach to improve urban health for all people across all contexts. Your support is essential to growing the generation and exchange of urban health knowledge and expertise across sectors.
By joining ISUH for just $2,500 USD, our Institutional Members receive the following benefits:
- Complimentary ISUH membership for up to ten (10) staff members from your institution
- Standard member discount for your ten (10) staff members for the annual International Conference on Urban Health (ICUH)
- Exclusive 50% ICUH Gala Dinner Tickets for up to ten (10) staff members from your institution
- Institution’s name, logo and website link featured on the dedicated ISUH Institutional Member webpage
- Institution listed as an Institutional Partner on the International Conference on Urban Health (ICUH) website
- Invitation to the ISUH Member Meeting at ICUH
- Opportunities to host institutional member discussions/side events at ICUH
- Opportunities for residents of LMICs to receive travel grants for ICUH
- Potential for you or your work to be featured in the ISUH e-Newsletter or on the ISUH website
- Quarterly ISUH e-Newsletter
- Premium access to ISUH's online community, ISUH Collaboratorium. ISUH Membership gives you access to the following:
- Listing in the ISUH Membership Directory
- Post your events for all Collaboratorium collaborators to see and join
- Browse jobs and post positions you're hiring for to the ISUH Jobs Board
- Create your own discussion groups
- Join, lead, participate in and start your own ISUH Working Group
Current Institutional Members
Become an Institutional Member
To sign up for Institutional Membership to the International Society for Urban Health, the authorized individual for the applying institution should complete this form in its entirety.
Upon confirmation of your institutional membership, you will receive an invoice with instructions on processing the payment of your membership dues, as well as an email requesting your institution’s logo for placement on the ISUH website, and the names and emails of your organization’s nine (9) identified staff members for inclusion in your institutional membership. Please Note - The authorized individual completing the form below will be the tenth staff member for your institutional membership.
ISUH: Developing healthy, equitable cities for all
ISUH is the only global professional organization in the world that focuses exclusively on the broad determinants of urban health. Your membership can help us develop and sustain ISUH as an independent voice of our global, transdisciplinary members and strategic partners for health equity in urban settings.
INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIP TYPES
Individual (Residents of High-Income Countries)Annual Dues Amount = $150
Individual (Residents of Lower and Upper Middle-Income Countries)Annual Dues Amount = $75
Individual (Residents of Low-Income Countries)Annual Dues Amount = $25
Student (Residents of High-Income Countries)Annual Dues Amount = $50
Student (Residents of Lower and Upper Middle- Income Countries)Annual Dues Amount = $25
Student (Residents of Low-Income Countries)Annual Dues Amount = $10
The Individual membership fee structure is based on the member's country of residence economy type.
Click here to view the World Bank list of country economies.