Become a member of
the International Society for Urban Health
ISUH is the only global non-governmental organization solely focused on advancing urban health and health equity by addressing the broader determinants of health. ISUH understands that the health challenges and opportunities in urban environments are complex. They require interdisciplinary collaboration among researchers, educators, policy makers, practitioners, community leaders, and urban health advocates in sectors such as public health and healthcare, urban planning, energy, architecture, transportation, housing, environmental health and effective governance.
- Free online access to the Journal of Urban Health, Journal of Community Health, and Journal of Immigrant and Minority Health.
Members interested in additionally receiving the print edition of the Journal of Urban Health, may request a print subscription upon receiving their membership confirmation.
- Discounted registration to the annual International Conference on Urban Health. Please Note - This discount is already included on the conference registration website for all student and LMIC registrants, and no additional discount will apply.
- Opportunities for members from LMICs to receive travel grants for the annual International Conference on Urban Health
- Free Attendance to all ISUH Special Side Events and Panels
- Access to participation in any of our ISUH Working Groups
- Listing in the ISUH Membership Directory
- Free Quarterly ISUH e-Newsletter
- Potential for you or your work to be featured in the ISUH e-Newsletter or on the ISUH website
- Access to view postings of job opportunities, global conferences and meetings and more
- Most importantly, access to the ISUH member portal where members may connect and collaborate through the ISUH Collaboratorium provides an online community advancing urban health.
INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIP TYPES
Individual (Residents of High-Income Countries)Annual Dues Amount = $150
Fellow of The New York Academy of MedicineAnnual Dues Amount = $100
Individual (Residents of Upper Middle-Income Countries)Annual Dues Amount = $75
Student (Residents of High-Income Countries)Annual Dues Amount = $50
Individual (Residents of Lower Middle-Income & Low-Income Countries)Annual Dues Amount = $25
Student (Residents of Low & Middle-Income Countries)Annual Dues Amount = $15
Organizations, Institutes, and other groups may now join ISUH as Institutional members. In addition to receiving all the benefits of individual membership, Institutional members will additionally receive the following:
- Logo and Website posting on the ISUH website
- Five (5) individual memberships for identified staff which includes five (5) discounted registrations to the annual International Conference on Urban Health
- Opportunities to co-sponsor events at global meetings
- Posting of job opportunities, global conferences and meetings and more, on the ISUH website
Less than $1,000,000Annual Dues Amount = $500
$1,000,001 to $5,000,000Annual Dues Amount = $1,000
$5,000,001 to $10,000,000Annual Dues Amount = $2,500
$10,000,001 to $100,000,000Annual Dues Amount = $7,500
$100,000,001 to $500,000,000Annual Dues Amount = $12,500
$500,000,001 to $1,000,000,000Annual Dues Amount = $25,000
Greater than $1,000,000,000Annual Dues Amount = $50,000
The Institutional membership fee structure is based on member organizations’ annual revenues.